Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a quick FYI - podcast coming soon!

The other day, I was creating my bucket list. You know, the list of things I'd like to do before I kick the bucket. Well, one of the things I had on there was to one day create a podcast about marriage, parenthood, and life in general. I kept saying I really wanna start a podcast but would never get around to doing it. FINALLY my hubby gave me a little nudge in the rear end. (I needed it!) He told me that he believed in my vision and that I should get started. And I thought to myself, You know what? He's right! So...

ALERT THE PRESS - In the next couple of weeks, my podcast will be up and running. ::trumpets:: I'm in the process of recording some episodes, and once I have a few of them under my belt, I will be uploading them to iTunes and the rest will be history! So you heard it from the horse's mouth folks! (hmm.. I never really liked that saying, but anyway..) The "Love, Life, and a Baby" podcast will be up and running by the end of September!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" a friend of Tricia's!!! I have heard so much about "bucket lists" lately-- your post is yet another reminder that I really need to make one of my own... hmmm.... I think a spa day in New York is numbero uno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My worlds are colliding. :) Fan, Elizabeth and I were friends in high school and just saw each other at our reunion! Elizabeth, I met Fan on BabyCenter - her adorable son was born the day before Norah and we found out we were pregnant on the same day.

    I can't wait to listen to the podcast, girl! Also, I'm in dire need of a new update. Email me!

    ReplyDelete