Sunday, January 8, 2012
10 Day Blog Challenge - 10 secrets
I found this great 10 Day Blog Challenge online that helps writers get their creativity juices flowing, and increase their blog posts. Each day you have to write about one of the topics next to the numbers. Wanna join me? Come on! Today is SECRETS. Here are 10 secrets (or more like random facts) that you may not know about me:
1) Tomatoes make me gag.
2) My shoe size is 11.
3) I sometimes check (and re-check) the stove knobs before I leave the house.
4) I'm left-handed.
5) I have a pretty good singing voice but only my husband and son are allowed to hear it.
6) My favorite place to hang out is on my lovely toilet w/ my cell phone or kindle fire, spending sometimes 30 minutes (or more) on my porcelain masterpiece.
7) I work evenings, and HATE it. My current job has me coming home at sometimes 10pm. On the train. From the Bronx. Need I say more?
8) I've already planned out my 2nd career path - when I retire I would like to be a painter/photographer, and have my very own art show one day.
9) I once wanted to try out for America's Next Top Model (5 years ago), but I got married and gained 40 lbs instead. Go me!
10) My favorite movie is "Rain Man", and is actually one of the things that got me interested in working in the Mental Health field.