Saturday, January 29, 2011

Water Challenge Revisited


Remember my September Water Challenge? Well that was a big flop. I don't even remember what derailed me but the challenge was just too challenging for me I guess! In any event, I've been feeling so sluggish lately, like I need a detox or something. So that's why I wanna TRY to give the challenge another shot for this coming week. NOTHING BUT WATER FOR 7 DAYS.. I can't even imagine what kind of withdrawal my body is going to go through from the lack of sugar.

I'm assuming I'll go from this:


TO THIS!


Wanna join me? Let me know! I'm going to aim for 42 glasses of water in 7 days
(six glasses per day). Can you do it? Do you think I can?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can totally do it! I am trying to drink lots of water, too. I have completely one off caffeine in the last few days and I've definitely felt it... but, I want to look like that last picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete