Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cut The Fluff - Week 4

So I skipped a Cut The Fluff post last week because I had nooooo motivation to eat well or exercise. I just have so much on my plate. I still only get about 4 hours of sleep a night due to the baby's night wakings, and I'm so tired during the day that I can't even focus on remembering to comb my hair half the time, let alone losing all the weight that I want to. And I'm going back to work full time in 2 weeks, so that's an added stress also.

I really am contemplating whether I should take a break from all the weight loss aspirations like @Mommyboots did, as explained in her blog post HERE. I think I'll give it another few weeks though. I'm hoping that once I start working, I'll get into a good routine that will help me stay on track with eating since I'll be busy. A lot of times, I find that my poor eating is a result of being too close to the fridge at home while taking care of my little one LOL. One spoon of food for him, two fork fulls for me! I'm looking forward to not having tons of food readily available to me 24/7. Here's to getting back on track this week. *fingers crossed*

So what are this week's goals?

Goal 1: Stay within daily weight watchers points allowance
Goal 2: Take two walks (no pressure to add a specific amount of time)
Goal 3: Lose 2 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I think staying realistic about having a baby and other stressors in life is important to keep in mind...perfection is not a moment, it's moments of moments.

    We eat, live, and breathe and all of those are choices...I'd focus on making healthy choices which includes food and fitness, I'd also throw the scale out until you can really make a strong commitment to working out.

    It's a lifestyle change which can take a life time. Keep it up, one day at a time, and you're the victor!

    ReplyDelete