Friday, January 1, 2010

His head is down already! (32 weeks)


Happy New Year! The above pic is of the baby's direct face shot. Only half of the face is illuminated though.


I'm so glad it's 2010! Of course because our little one is coming soon. But also because 2009 wasn't the easiest year due to stress with finances, early pregnancy issues, etc. So now I'm looking forward to starting fresh! And praise God, I'm already 32 weeks pregnant (8 months), and for the most part feeling great!

I had another ultrasound a couple of days ago and the baby is doing wonderful. He's 4 lbs 1 oz. The ultrasound tech said that he's already head down and in a great position for birth. He was so adorable! He was sticking out his tongue and sucking on his fingers. lol

I'll be going to my OB every two weeks in January, then every week in February. I wonder if I'll make it to my due date (Feb. 26). I wouldn't mind a Valentine's baby though hehe.

I'm also looking forward to our baby shower that's at the end of the month. It's going to be so fun! I can't believe that the baby is coming next month. Pregnancy really goes so fast. Now it's getting down to the wire and we're trying tp prepare as much as we can. We went on the maternity ward tour last week and it kinda freaked me out to be honest. They showed us the delivery room, the bed, the stirrups and all that jazz... It made everything feel so real! I'm sure everything will go great. I have my husband who is a great support, also my doula, and we'll be able to play soft music, and use aromatherapy in the delivery room which will be helpful.

And this Sunday is our first Bradley Method birthing class. I can't wait! I really need to learn all of those relaxation techniques... pronto! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 32 weeks! :) I agree - time is absolutely flying! I hope your birthing class goes well tomorrow - we start our 4 session class on Monday night. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete